19 April 2006

frustration

I have been waiting for days (days!!) to get the camera to talk to the laptop. Since neither of these are machines I bought, I've never taken the time to figure out how they work. I mean, I can use them, just not on that deeper mystical interface level where tech people seem to commune with computers like they're gods. If they're gods, man, I have pissed them off.

Why such the rush to post pictures? I did lace. Lace. I'm so proud that it doesn't look like something the cat yakked up. Its not amazing lace (how sweet the sound!), it is, after all, a face cloth. But really, it's lacy. Yarn overs that look all even and pretty. K2togs that make lovely little fans. And: I made it in an afternoon. I finished it. Holy crap, I say.

On a lighter note, it appears that Katie Holmes gave birth to an alpaca.

2 Comments:

At 11:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You did lace? LACE? I can only assume it is red cotton lace for the bottom of a tank top...

I am so proud of you.

 
At 1:48 PM, Blogger CygKnit said...

uhhhhh...*averts eyes*
....not for the bottom of a tank top...another face cloth for my mother's birthday

thanks for being proud, too. you know how bad I've sucked at lace.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home