15 September 2006

Something about a work in progress??

As I got to the 13 1/2" mark, and ready to switch from ten freakin' miles of ribbing to fair isle, it occured to me...maybe I should blog this?

Um, yeah. Sorry.

How about a picture?


( Olive would. Not. Move. Tommorow's post will explore just how naughty a kitty can be and sill live.)


I am so excited to be doing the fair isle, I could wet myself. Seriously. I have tried to revise that statment so I don't sound so much like a sad little geek, but I can't.

Forget homework this weekend, I'm gonna be hanging out on Fair Isle.

4 Comments:

At 3:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Two words: Squirt Bottle.

Thanks for sharing your current WIP, nice to know you're still knitting ;o)

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger swan/dragon said...

And if water doesn't work in the squirt bottle, add a little vinegar. They hate that. And what you really need is a wet, stinky, pissed off kitty around your wool.
And you're not a sad little geek. To the contrary, you are a big, happy geek. Maybe you should check a thesaurus. You could be a large, overjoyed dork-o-rama, if you like.

 
At 6:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a really cute sweater!

 
At 6:05 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Great photo! Your knitting has been claimed! (I usually use the manual extraction method of removing cats from knitting/yarn/fiber/weaving/etc.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home