24 May 2006

# 32

Happy Birthday Mr. CygKnit!

Today is my sweetie's birthday, and guess where I am? At work. Just so you know, it's 7:40pm. Because birthdays are a big deal in the cygnet household, I feel awful for the sweet man left all alone tonight. If you stop by and read this blog, even for one visit, just one random click, wouldja give some love to the man? Why? He buys me wool. He goes to sheep & wool festivals. Get this: on our planned weekends around New England, he's already mapped out where the yarn stores are.

Why yes, yes he is taken. Why do you ask?

Since he's a bit shy, I'll post this, instead:

He made this to apologize for something he did. Did I mention he had never done any knitting but a garter scarf (for himself, it was December and I was under a deadline). He taught himself fair isle/stranded knitting for me. To say "sorry." How sweet is that?

Love,

Cyn

5 Comments:

At 7:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you've got a great guy there. Happy Birthday Mr. Cygknit!

 
At 11:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! :o))

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen - teaching himself stranded knitting to apologize ;o)

You're going to Cummington on Sat? Did you hear about the meetup? 1pm at the tables by the concessions. Bring baked goods ;o)

 
At 11:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ohcrap I just remembered that you can't make it on Saturday.

God I'm blonde. Sorry about that :o(

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Happy Birthday Mr. Cygknit! You've got to be a great guy. Could you pass along some of that great manly knit karma to the rest of the world?

 
At 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!

He sure sounds like a keeper, for sure:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home