06 June 2006

5 things

I keep meaning to post, but it hasn't seemed to happen so much. The pics from our Fiber Weekend In Maine have been downloaded to the laptop, but guess who left the laptop at home today? Yeah, guess who doesn't have herself together so much.

And so, since I can only go to my blog so much and see pics of my hair, I present the best in-between-post post I could manage:

A meme, courtesy of Jane, and straight from the Swiss cheese holes in my memory:

5 things in my fridge:

  1. Fresh mustard greens (from the landlord)
  2. Radishes (from the garden)
  3. Pickled garlic (from learning to preserve)
  4. Mongo hot sauce (from my old friend Tijuana Flats)
  5. Soy milk

5 items in my closet:

  1. Basil (in the window)
  2. Office supplies (stored on the shelves)
  3. A lady's kilt (from my days with Clan MacDuff, TX)
  4. Cat hair (from Olive, of course)
  5. Spiders. Lots of spiders.

5 items in my purse:

  1. My Dye-O-Rama swap yarn to send out!
  2. Dad's 2nd boot sock (not yet half done)
  3. A collapsible brush
  4. Mini notebook listing projects to knit and the yarn for it.
  5. Emergency chocolate (its that time)

5 items in my car:

  1. CD version of Devil in the White City
  2. Another collapsible brush
  3. A selection of earrings
  4. A varied collection of directions to places here and in Florida (don't clean out the car much)
  5. Spiders. Lots of spiders.

Here's where I'm supposed to list 5 people I want to tag. For me, a meme is something to do when I want to post, but, well, I'm needing a little help with the content. You wanna be tagged? Insert your name here _________.

Pics tomorrow, hell or high water.

4 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tag me!! Tag me!!

There's nothing I love more than exposing myself. I mean, the contents of my purse.

And I love you. And I'm sorry.

 
At 2:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you not mind the spiders then? I had a spider that lived in the wing mirror of my first car for years - he/she travelled everywhere!

Thanks for playing TAG :o)

 
At 11:45 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

I was wondering what to put up this week. Thanks.

 
At 11:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, hey! Anyone reading this, please wish Mr and Mrs Cygknit a Happy 3rd Anniversary!! It's on June 8th, and i believe the traditional gift for year 3 is yarn and yarn storage, or knittnig notions. Maybe it's KoolAid.
Thanks!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home