28 July 2006

Guess what I'm doing right now?

Nuthin'. And it is so sweet. I'm burning comp time on a Friday afternoon, I have a Coke in the freezer cooling off (50 minutes, no more, no less), I've the door open, the breeze wafting in, and happy kitties coming and going as they please.

And I am not doing homework.

I haven't been blogging much, and haven't been emailing much because of this stinkin' class. I'm not sure you'd believe me if I told you. Last week, it was 7 assignments assigned and due within 7 days, (some with 2 due on one day & 1 whose due date was moved 4 times). Yeah, yeah, I should suck it up, but dude. It was about 170 pages single spaced. I'm beat.

I'm in a good spot right now, and have my feet up to prove it.

Pictures: I haven't posted pictures here in a while. Wanna see what I've been up to?

I went to a giant rummage sale on my lunch break recently:



I couldn't resist, they were 25 cents each! There was a woman who asked if I was going to be buying all of them (I had more than this). Duh. Then I snatched the box away indicated I was still looking at this box over here, and I'll let you know when I'm done, Thank You. I shouldn't have been that mean to an old lady.

Darn it. It is finally sinking in that I have to do some homework today to have a blissful weekend away with no guilt. We're planning a hike in the Berkshires on Sunday, and hitting some yarn stores on Saturday. I am so excited every metaphor I've tried here sounds cheesy. That excited. I'm going to go be good, now.

7 Comments:

At 3:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Berkshires...hey, that's where I live! ;o)

 
At 3:50 PM, Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Have fun! Don't let that blasted homework ruin your weekend!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Yeah, yeah, work first. I've been telling myself that all summer. BTW some of those knitting books look familiar, were you by any chance shopping at my house;-)
Enjoy the weekend.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Little Terry said...

Have a Happy Birthday and scope out some spinning wheels while you're out there!

 
At 4:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It sounds blissful! We're off to Ikea for a browse around at stuff we're unlikely to really need!

I've got some great spiders' webs out on the deck: we want them to stay so when it's frosty we can photograph them LOL

 
At 5:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a nice relaxing weekend. You deserve it!

 
At 8:47 AM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Happy Birthday yesterday. I didn't want to spoil the surprise so I waited. Hope you had a happy!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home