19 March 2007

Hang on, kids, I have an FO.

...of sorts... Can a joint, non-knitting project be counted as an FO?

The people who've seen it in person say that the pictures don't do it justice. I think the texture really makes a difference, too, but I can't manage to figure out how to make that come through here on the blog. (I've lost the camera again, so I can't even try the macro setting. Found!)

Here's a shot of the back with the label, and a smidge of the front. (Please forgive my clumsy attempts at editing out last names)


So there it is, my first time as a Quilter's Assistant, and our first project. The baby in question expressed some glee at the bright colors, and the new Mommy fussed over it enough to make me feel proud.

Details:

  • Concieved: February 6

  • Started: February 8

  • Finished: March 7 8, after 1 am, by Terry

  • Gifted: March 8, 9:00 am

  • Blog post started: March 9

  • Blog post finished: March 19

I have a lot of catching up to do :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger Moderatrix8 said...

Can't wait for the catching up bit!

 
At 8:20 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

What a wonderful gift! Glad that the Mom and babe loved it. How could they not? =)

Can't wait to see what else that you have been up to.

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger swan/dragon said...

Oh, my.
I love this quilt.
And tell us all about your doings over the past week, with no live pictures of me looking way too thin and scrawny. We need to see the hell-bent-for-leather jacket (haha, bloglanders, it's a teaser!).

 
At 2:54 PM, Blogger Little Terry said...

J says he really likes these quilts that take 3 weeks to make. (His time estimate, I didn't correct him.) He said this over my shoulder as I worked on the quilt started years ago and just recently assembled/begun anew as kid no. 2's quilt...

 
At 9:06 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Odd, I check you every day or so, and yet I didn't see this post until the 20th. Glad to see you "back".

 
At 10:03 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

glad to see you back...was starting to worry about you! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home