08 June 2007

Happy family



Taken outside my bedroom window, about 5 feet away.

There is so much for me to write about. Every time I sit down to compose a post, I get overwhelmed about halfway through and run away from the computer, twitching. Today, in a lot better spirits than I have been for a while, I realized it was pretty simple. I have just a few things that I know I HAVE say:

  1. Since the baby dropped in mid-May, my gallbladder has laid off the pain. Any discomfort I have now has to do with just being full-term pregnant, and is, in comparison, not too awful. Thanks for all the well-wishes, though, they really did help.
  2. Nope, the baby isn't here yet. I took the pictures above yesterday, when I was at a pretty low point. I admit I was a little bitter looking at the happy and complete little family, but after watching them for over a half an hour I had a perception shift. It's hard waiting on someone else to make a decision about what's going on with your own body. He's going to come when he's good and ready, regardless of if I'm sobbing from frustration or laughing with my goofy husband. I like laughing (and my goofy husband) better.
  3. I've started taking pictures of the amazing knitted gifts that this little boy has been given, and I hope to start posting them tomorrow. Please know that if you've sent us something and I haven't blogged it, it is due to my rather desperate state of mind for the last few weeks and NOT because I don't completely love what you've sent. I admit to cuddling with more than a few of them and imagining the day he finally does get here.

7 Comments:

At 12:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You posted (finally). :) I have persuaded the bunny mafia to hold off on the slinging of carrots for now. ;)

And bring on the baby gift pictures!!

 
At 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to see you posting again.I know that last weeks of pregnancy are hard but soon you'll be holding your sweet little baby in your arms. Hang in there girl!

 
At 11:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he's going to make an appearance sooner than you think...my first clue? All that raging hormonal stuff up there ^^^ ;o)

Chill out - he won't be in there forever (I promise) ;o))

 
At 12:35 AM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Hopefully the little one will decide to show soon. It will all be worth it when he does decide to come.

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It only SEEMS like eternity. He'll be here soon enough!

 
At 9:06 AM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Well, thank goodness! Not that you posted, but that I have more time to work on that.....gift. Yup, it's on the last few steps and then there is the whole mailing thing.
Both the boys were born in the spring and you'll have a wonderful summer getting to know the little one. (Remember, G-d wants us to be happy, that's why there's chocolate!)

 
At 1:43 AM, Blogger swan/dragon said...

He's going to be out for a lot longer than he is in, you know. Enjoy these last moments of your pregnancy as best you can.
Looking forward to baby gift pics; I never got to take a picture of mine, so it will be nice to see it again, as well as all the other thoughtful goodies in the baby gift stash.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home