10 April 2007

Juniperbunny



I tried to write this post this morning, but I just couldn't do it. Looking through the pictures on my laptop...it was just too much.

Juniperbunny got sick late last night and passed away this morning. The Vet told us this morning that there wasn't anything they could have done for him since it took him so quickly.

Thanks to emails from fellow rabbit lovers Knitter Bunny and my old friend Karen, I feel more sad than angry and guilty (which feels much more like progress than it sounds). The pictures above are ones that I've posted before; the ones I took a few weeks ago are still too fresh for me.

He will be missed much.

Labels:

11 Comments:

At 3:05 PM, Blogger Netter said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

 
At 3:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh... I'm so sorry to hear. Enjoy your memories, and soon the most recent photos will be a joy to look at. {{hugs}}

 
At 4:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh Cynthia, I'm so sorry :o(

 
At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry Cynthia! I know how hard it is to lose a pet. Try not to be so hard on yourself, you loved and cared for your bunny and that's all you can do. (((Hugs)))

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm so sorry. Losing a special pet is a hard, hard thing. You'll be in my thoughts!
(from Katy @ knitterpated--I can't sign in to blogger at work!)

 
At 5:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So sorry! He had a good life, even if it was short, and he didn't suffer too long.

Better to have loved a bunny and lost than never to have loved a bunny at all.

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Cate said...

I am so sorry for the loss of you bunny.

 
At 8:47 PM, Blogger swan/dragon said...

Oh, Cyn.
So sorry.
Lisa

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

Sincere Condolences.
{{{hugs}}}

 
At 10:05 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

I am so sorry to hear this news! Losing a bunny is so sad. I know because over the years I've lost 3 and had to give one away. It is so sad to lose one.

 
At 12:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm very very sad to read this. Poor little bunny, and poor you. It sounds like he didn't suffer, thank goodness. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home