09 July 2007

Part 1

Thank you so much for the well wishes, everyone. I've pretty much have fallen down in the email answering department, but intend to crawl back out in the next few days. Of course, Blogger's inability to include email addresses doesn't help, either.

We've had typical newborn fun, here. The boy is an absolute gem. He is beautiful, sweet, angelic and often just amazing to watch. All cliche, I know, but I get why, now. It helps so much when they scream.

After some camera issues (surprise) I'm able to start showing some of the amazing hand knits and quilts that Em has been given. I'd been having some trouble creatively arranging them, until I realized adorable babies make great models!

(These are in no order, except what was most accessible in my small window of good lighting and happy babyness.)

Created by the generous and talented NeedleTart, the Hebrew aleph bet:




Isn't the quilting amazing? I have one more picture that is an even better quilting example, but I need to Photo Shop out some personal information.

Thank you, Mrs. NeedleTart.

8 Comments:

At 1:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! You blogged! Oh, and a lovely quilt by Miss Needletart

 
At 5:50 PM, Blogger NeedleTart said...

You're welcome. Teachers just keep on teaching. Start 'em young, that's what I say.....

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely!

 
At 11:02 PM, Blogger ~Tonia~ said...

Wow that quilt is amazing! He is so darn adorable. I so understand the lack of time. ;)

 
At 8:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful quilt! The baby is just so darn cute!

 
At 10:06 AM, Blogger swan/dragon said...

The Tarty One should be proud. That is one amazingly beautiful baby quilt. Color me impressed.
And Emerson shows it off so well.

 
At 12:24 PM, Blogger Cate said...

WOW!!! spectacular quilt!!! so nice that I actually considered making one for a friend who is expecting.. then I came to my senses. he is ADORABLE as always!!

 
At 11:22 PM, Blogger Leigh said...

Oh, they're lovely! Both the baby and the quilt *g*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home