23 June 2006

We're sorry...

...but your regularly scheduled blog has been temporarily disconnected. Please try your call again in a few days.

My apologies for the lack of blogging the last few days, and most likely the next two. I had a wee surgery yesterday, and all icky feelings about it aside: they have given me Vicodin. Vicodin. Not sure what the next few days will be like. After sleeping the anesthesia off for the last seven hours I'm ready to pop the first one, but I kinda feel like Alice dropping into a rabbit hole.

It is probably a good idea to hold off on the knitting during this time, isn't it?

6 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Netter said...

Hope you recover quickly. It might not be a bad time to do some "organic" knitting and see what the vicodin does to your spontaneity.

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you feel better soon - enjoy the Vicodin ;o)

 
At 6:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ilove this organic knitting idea whilst on the fun drugs; make up your own stuff, ya know?
Try lace!! Try lace!!

 
At 6:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get well soon!

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger KnitterBunny said...

Uh, I had my wisdom teeth removed last fall. They gave me vicodin. I tried to knit. It was . . . um, let's say that I didn't get very far and I had to frog it.

Get well soon, and if nothing else, pet the yarn. It helps.

 
At 4:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never try anything fiddly while you're on pain relief - it's why I don't do much all day, I'm on a cocktail :o)

Get better soon, and see you after my little holiday break :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home